For those of you who have never heard of the Liebster Award, it’s an award given from one blogger to another as a way to meet other bloggers, discover awesome new blogs, and as a way for readers to get to know the writers behind the blogs they love.
The Military Wife Life is so honored to have been nominated four times! The people who nominated me were Samantha from Military Wife & Pug Life, Courtney from Hello, My Name is Girl, Aly from World According to Aly, and Ali from [Unrefined] Sweet Life. Thanks so much, y’all!!!
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them.
- Answer the questions from your nominator.
- Nominate 11 bloggers!
- Create 11 questions for your nominees and notify them via social media of their nomination.
Here’s my answers:
From Military Wife & Pug Life:
1. Tell us one thing about yourself that people would be surprised to know about you.
2. If you could do anything for a day and money was no option, how would you spend your day?
3. If you could eat as much of any dessert you wanted without gaining a pound, what would you eat?
4. Name 3 of your all time favorite movies.
From Hello, My Name is Girl:
1. If you could be any type of animal, what would you choose?
2. Where is your favorite place to read?
3. What is your guilty pleasure movie or tv show?
4. What is the first book you remember that you couldn’t put down?
From World According to Aly:
1. What is something you feel strongly about?
2. Something you always think “what if” about?
3. Five weird things about you.
4. How you hope your future will be.
Ali from [Unrefined] Sweet Life:
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. Since beginning your blog, what has been your greatest success?
3. Congratulations! You’ve won $5,000 on a scratch off ticket. How will you spend your winnings?
4. What is your favorite book? Why?
Here’s who I nominate:
- Elizabeth from Elizabeth Loves
- Robin from An Ocean Dream
- Alex from Munchkins and the Military
- Keating from High Heels and Combat Boots
- Megan from The Adventures of Noble and Pond
- JG from Me and My SoldierMan
- Amber from Airing my Dirty Laundry
- Megan from History and Hockey Sticks
- Elizabeth from The Blooming Air Force Bride
- Janelle from Come Fly With Us
- Jenny from Creatively Blooming
And here’s my questions for the nominees:
- What color best describes your personality and why?
- What’s your favorite thing about yourself? (This isn’t conceit, it’s confidence!)
- If there was a movie about your life, what actress would play you?
- What’s the longest you’ve gone without showering?
- What’s the hardest thing about blogging?
- Does your zodiac sign describe you pretty well?
- If you had to move out of the country, what country would you move to and why?
- What’s your dream pet and why?
- Grilled cheese or taco?
- Why was 6 afraid of 7?
- What is one thing you do every day that would make the future you smile?