This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of 7-Eleven Franchising . All opinions are 100% mine.
Honestly, it’s no surprise that many of our veterans have what it takes to run a franchise. I’ve seen countless acts of dedication, hard work, honor, and commitment in my husband as well as in many other service members, and I know these characteristics undoubtedly follow our military members into the business world when they become veterans. Plus, who more worthy to give a franchise to than someone who’s made huge sacrifices for this nation? I don’t know about you, but I can’t think of a more-deserving candidate for this contest than our veterans.
The 7-Eleven Franchising is turnkey, which means they’ll provide the store, land, and equipment. They offer extensive training support from franchise pros and a gross profit split, which means they’re 100% invested in your success! The start-up is fast (about 3 to 6 months) and 7-Eleven is with you every step of the way.
To enter the contest:
- Fill out the form on the OPERATION: TAKE COMMAND website to enter
- Apply before January 25, 2015.
- The top finalists will be announced in March 2015. These finalists will create an impressive video explaining why they should be the winner.
- All finalist videos will be posted to the 7-Eleven Franchising Facebook page.
- Next, America votes! The top three contestants will be flown to Dallas for a final interview.
- And last but certainly not least, the 7-Eleven franchise winner will be announced April 13, 2015.
If you know a veteran, please please let them know about this contest! Every veteran has a chance, so please don’t let anyone you know miss out on such an amazing opportunity. Enter here and don’t forget to help spread the message! Good luck to all who enter and thank you so much for your service to our country!